As a Warehouse Order Picker (Breakpack), you will prepare customer orders accurately and timely to meet daily production goals while adhering to safety procedures.
In this role, you will utilize warehouse equipment including RF Scanners, Pick to Voice technology, Pick to Cart technology or other methods, depending on specific facility.
- An ability to work in a warehouse environment with seasonal temperature variations
- An ability to count and use basic arithmetic skills
- An inclusive approach with your colleagues and customers to forge strong relationships and foster collaboration to resolve issues
- An ability to adopt our safety procedures quickly and ensure safe work practices
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 months warehouse or applicable experience to include, but not limited to: fast-food (utilizing headset a plus), stockroom, working with racking systems, customer service, package handling, etc.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
- Basic English language skills (both verbal and written communications)
- As a Full-Time associate, you must have the ability to work additional hours beyond scheduled shift; additional overtime hours will be required based on business need
- An ability to lift, lower, push, pull or carry product up to a maximum of 70 pounds by hand
- Must be at least 18 years old
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Putnam, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A