As a Warehouse Porter, you’ll be responsible for keeping the warehouse clean and sanitized with safety procedures and hazard elimination in mind. Safety is our utmost priority so, in this role, we will look to you to ensure safe work practices and embrace our safety culture.
In this role, you’ll be operating a floor scrubber and driving other equipment, as well as vacuuming, dusting, cleaning windows and bathrooms, sweeping and mopping floors. You will clean and sanitize restrooms, vacuum and remove spots from carpet, sweep and mop floors, clean and dust chairs, partition walls and other miscellaneous furniture, clean windows and brass and collect and remove trash from warehouse.
- An ability to maintain MHE battery charger and change batteries
- An inclusive approach with your colleagues and customers to forge strong relationships and foster collaboration to resolve issues
- An ability to be trained and MHE certified to operate power material handling equipment, i.e. Forklift, Electric Pallet Jack, etc.
- An ability to adopt our safety procedures quickly and ensure safe work practices
- An ability to work in a warehouse environment with seasonal temperature variations
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to pass a drug screen to the extent permissible legally
- As a Full-Time associate, you must have the ability to work additional hours beyond scheduled shift; additional overtime hours will be required based on business need
- A willingness and ability to work at heights up to 40 feet or more as needed
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Basic English language skills (both verbal and written communications)
- An ability to lift, push or pull boxes/merchandise weighing between 70 pounds and 100 pounds by hand
- Minimum three (3) months related experience in a warehouse environment; or any equivalent combination of acceptable training, education, and experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Beloit, WI, US
Application Deadline: N/A