This position offers comprehensive, new hire training and an accelerated path to success! You will start as a B2B Sales Associate, where you will participate in instructor-led and on-the-job training for two months. You will then use your newly acquired skills to work within a defined territory to prospect for and set your own appointments with potential business customers, develop new accounts, and further expand our customer base. After several successful months as B2B Sales Associate, you will be on your way to your first promotion with Staples!
- Check out Riley’s career path story, from a B2B Sales Consultant to the Vice President of Furniture Solutions!
- After a successful first year in role, you will have the opportunity to participate in additional career development programs that will offer exposure and growth opportunities to prepare you for advanced selling or leadership positions within Staples!
- As you transition from a B2B Sales Associate to a B2B Sales Consultant, you will continue to prospect potential customers, working with a team of sales support and product category experts to ensure all customer needs are met. Success will be measured (and uncapped commissions paid!) for the attainment of weekly sales activity and quota goals, including metrics for phone calls, emails, meetings, wins, and sales quota. In the B2B Sales Consultant role, you may be working with internal and external customers virtually, in person or both, depending upon the current environment of your market.
- You have a passion for solving customer’s challenges through consultative selling-methods
- You are financially driven and are excited by the chance to make uncapped commission!
- You have a high level of self-accountability and work well autonomously
- You love to win and have a relentless work ethic
- You set and reach goals, raising the bar each time
Qualification & Experience:
- You succeed in an incentive structured position
- Bachelor’s degree
- Industry knowledge
- Proven time management skills to well accommodate multiple customer appointments and completion of administrative tasks
- 1-3 years sales experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Albany, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A