This job inspects embroidered products (e.g., shirts, sweatshirts, coats, sweatpants, shorts, etc.) and prepares them for shipping or storage. This job is cyclical in nature. Inspectors review a work order, inspect products, remove embroidery design backing, fold and package products, and then begin the process again with the next order. The goal of this job is to inspect products and ensure they meet high-quality standards and package products in an accurate, efficient, and safe manner with minimal errors.
- Selects and assembles boxes or totes to use based on work order.
- Keeps records and maintains work area.
- Inspects products and removes embroidery design backing.
- Verifies product sizes, colors, and quantities against work order.
- Determines which work orders need to be inspected and packaged based on priority.
- Folds and prackages products.
- Demonstrated ability to be reliable and dependable to complete work assignments
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- High School Diploma or GED
- Able to stand and/or walk continuously for three hours at a time
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orange City, IA, US
Application Deadline: N/A