The Pack and Ship Account Manager will be responsible for developing new Pack and Ship business by prospecting primarily new accounts for the business and creating new Pack and Ship programs all in a specific geography. Responsibilities will include the engagement process and driving significant Pack and Ship growth within these opportunities. Position will serve as the primary contact with buyers and ensure a smooth implementation process with our current support teams and deliver high customer satisfaction. Additional responsibilities will include successfully managing their existing book of pack and ship business and achieving 100% compliance on KPI targets in market.
- Drive significant new Pack and Ship sales growth in prospects that are regional in scope
- Conducts Quarterly Business Reviews for individual accounts
- Develop and maintains an account opportunity list for each of the markets in their given region. Manage sales pipeline and deal management through salesforce.com
- Manages and responsible for gross profit margin, sales growth and other key metrics within assigned accounts to meet customer and Staples P&L plan and annual goals
- Customer Focused Activity 65% (of this 35% spent on contact selling activity, 15% contact maintenance and 15% non-contact activity)
- Work with customers to highlight new products and innovations that can help their P&S business
- Develop and deliver presentations to customers,
- Establish and maintain strong relationships within territory and develop strategic plans to create and develop Pack and Ship opportunities.
- Manage all aspects of the sales process including customer conversion, proposal and pricing, contract negotiation and ongoing sales management.
- Works with appropriate departments to respond to Requests for Proposal (RFP), Requests for Quotation (RFQ), as well as other proposal information.
- Ability to set targets and design growth plans
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to function independently with minimal supervision
- Consultative selling, negotiation and advanced client management skills
- Computer literacy including competency related to MS Windows-based applications
- Ability to interface at the most senior levels at a customer site
- Strong business, financial, operations and technology acumen
- Thorough knowledge of Pack and Ship products and services
- Experience and proven record of managing programs at multiple large and mid-sized clients
- Ability to manage to P&Ls
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent presentation skill
- Pack and ship or industrial related industry experience
- Ability to travel and work independently and in a cohesive team
- Strong time management and organizational skills with demonstrated problem solving skills
- College Diploma
- Minimum of 4 years sales experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A