As a Warehouse Order Picker (Breakpack), you will prepare customer orders accurately and timely to meet daily production goals while adhering to safety procedures.
- An inclusive approach with your colleagues and customers to forge strong relationships and foster collaboration to resolve issues
- An ability to work in a warehouse environment with seasonal temperature variations
- An ability to count and use basic arithmetic skills
- An ability to adopt our safety procedures quickly and ensure safe work practices
- Must be at least 18 years old
- As a Full-Time associate, you must have the ability to work additional hours beyond scheduled shift; additional overtime hours will be required based on business need
- 3 months warehouse or applicable experience to include, but not limited to: fast-food (utilizing headset a plus), stockroom, working with racking systems, customer service, package handling, etc.
- An ability to lift, lower, push, pull or carry product up to a maximum of 70 pounds by hand
- Basic English language skills (both verbal and written communications)
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kansas City, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A