As a Warehouse Order Picker (Breakpack), you will prepare customer orders accurately and timely to meet daily production goals while adhering to safety procedures.
- Safety is our utmost priority so, in this role, we will look to you to ensure safe work practices and embrace our safety culture.
- You will be essential to the success of Staples Supply Chain as we deliver to our customers.
- In this role, you will utilize warehouse equipment including RF Scanners, Pick to Voice technology, Pick to Cart technology or other methods, depending on specific facility.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
- An ability to lift, lower, push, pull or carry product up to a maximum of 70 pounds by hand
- As a Full-Time associate, you must have the ability to work additional hours beyond scheduled shift; additional overtime hours will be required based on business need
- Basic English language skills (both verbal and written communications)
- 3 months warehouse or applicable experience to include, but not limited to: fast-food (utilizing headset a plus), stockroom, working with racking systems, customer service, package handling, etc.
- Must be at least 18 years old
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A