As a Warehouse Print Room Associate, you will utilize data entry skills to prepare and/or print tickets and monitor productivity reports to track individual, department and production goals. You’ll monitor the order queue and control workflow through waving, releasing, manual sorting, prioritizing and delivering while balancing the needs of multiple departments within the warehouse.
In this role, you will follow the release schedule and take work requests from department supervisors and adjust based on system performance and the needs of the departments being supplied; must make frequent changes to the release schedule.
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience with PKMS/ Sunbeam, Sunrise for Quality Report
- Ability to work at heights up to 60 feet or more as needed
- Minimum three (3) months related experience in a warehouse environment; or any equivalent combination of acceptable training, education, and experience
- Ability to pass a drug screen to the extent permissible legally
- Basic English language skills (both verbal and written communications)
- An ability to lift, push or pull boxes/merchandise weighing between 70 pounds and 100 pounds by hand
- As a Full-Time associate, you must have the ability to work additional hours beyond scheduled shift; additional overtime hours will be required based on business need
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
- You must be at least 18 years old
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kansas City, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A