As a Warehouse Receiving/Putaway Associate, you’ll be operating material handling equipment to move product within the warehouse. You will check-in inbound product and tag product accordingly.
In this role, you’ll be lifting, lowering and carrying product in a fast-paced environment, unloading trucks and putting away product while maintaining a safe and clean workspace by clean and sweep work area and remove trash as you go.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to work at heights up to 60 feet or more as needed
- Prior experience operating warehouse equipment, such as forklift, pallet jack and cherry picker helpful
- Ability to pass a drug screen to the extent permissible legally
- Minimum three (3) months related experience in a warehouse environment; or any equivalent combination of acceptable training, education, and experience
- You must be at least 18 years old
- As a Full-Time associate, you must have the ability to work additional hours beyond scheduled shift; additional overtime hours will be required based on business need
- An ability to lift, push or pull boxes/merchandise weighing between 70 pounds and 100 pounds by hand
- Basic English language skills (both verbal and written communications)
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Portland, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A