As an Account Services Lead you will be responsible for managing and growing the business of customer online ecommerce stores (programs that sell branded merchandise); designing, recommending and managing the execution of various online solutions and customer service tools; overseeing a team of 2-3 direct reports; and delivering exceptional internal and external customer service. You will be responsible for setting strategy relating to online sales, designing and executing demand generation and marketing initiatives, executing projects, and effectively managing client deliverables. You will be accountable to revenue and margin goals and inventory KPIs. You will lead a project team consisting of Program Specialists, Account Services Coordinators, and non-direct-report Merchandisers.
- Works with the sales team to develop and execute the program strategy, including: a strategic business plan / client calendar for each account; inventory management strategies; program profitability enhancement initiatives; and design and execution of marketing activities.
- Manages the relationship with primary customer program contacts.
- Provides clear direction and project management leadership to the Account Services Team and other departments as necessary.
- Responsible for the success of a $4-8M book of program business, with YoY growth and profitability targets.
- Ensures assigned programs meet launch dates, target expectations for margins, SKU count and budgets.
- Leads/manages team of 2-3 associates that have responsibility to execute customer account plans in a timely manner and that meet revenue and profitability targets.
- You are able to innovate and propose changes to improve procedures, services or products.
- You are results-driven, always striving to meet/exceed goals.
- You have an ability to drive change, problem-solve and innovate.
- You are collaborative in nature, able to work closely with both internal and external customers.
- You are a people leader and are able to hire, coach, train, assess and manage talent.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven problem solving skills.
- Project coordination/ management experience an asset.
- Travel required as necessary.
- Strong communication skills.
- Preferred: Bilingual (English/French) but not required.
- Proven customer relationship management experience.
- Strong PC skills – primarily Word, Excel and PPT.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience managing people.
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vaughan, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A