The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for outbound calling to both active and inactive customers to obtain a sale and/or growing program membership. The associate will generate revenue for Quill.com through soliciting sales, customer retention and memberships through directed and planned sales campaigns. Associates will leverage gathered information, previous history, specific offers and the value of shopping with Quill.com to meet and exceed sales targets. Collecting marketing intelligence and customer data is required while consistently representing Quill.com in a positive and professional manner.
- Participate in department meetings, feedback sessions and training sessions.
- Provide ongoing feedback regarding marketing intelligence, customer trends and customer feedback to team manager or to marketing partners.
- Utilize contact management software and order entry system to track and capture appropriate and required information.
- Meet and exceed defined sales targets for number of reactivations and memberships, retention of customers and average order size. Maintain daily minimum of 3.75 hours selling time. Make outbound calls to assigned existing customer contacts. Promote Quill products & services to reactivate customers and increase membership enrollment.
- Support changing directions of business strategy as required.
- Ability to overcome multiple objections during a sales call combined with strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to persuade others.
- Strong individual motivation, organization, time management, decision making & multi-tasking skills combined with the ability to problem solve individually.
- Ability to produce results on a day-to-day basis.
- Experience working in an environment where a sales goal was present.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong phone presence.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a sales environment.
- Outstanding attendance record.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sackville, NB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A