While you may know Staples as the world’s leading office supply company, Staples Promotional Products – a division of Staples – is a national leader in the promotional products and apparel industry and manufacturer and supplier of customer identified caps, garments, and advertising specialty items.
This job uses a multihead embroidery machine and related embroidery equipment to embroider designs (e.g., company names, university logos, etc.) on products such as shirts, sweatshirts, coats, sweatpants, and shorts. This job is cyclical in nature. Multihead Operators review an embroidery work order, set up for the order, run the order, tear down after the order, and then begin the process again with the next order. The goal of this job is to embroider high-quality designs in an accurate, efficient, and safe manner with minimal errors.
- Ability to stand, bend, twist, reach, and grip throughout work shift.
- Skills in troubleshooting and solving problems.
- Ability to process work orders accurately, efficiently, and safely with minimal errors.
- Knowledge of related embroidery equipment including their uses, adjustments, and maintenance.
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds 3-4 feet high in order to move and stack boxes and totes full of products.
- Ability to read and comprehend a work order.
- Ability to maintain accurate counts utilizing basic math skills.
- Must be detail oriented to ensure high-quality embroidery design standards are met.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Marcus, IA, US
Application Deadline: N/A