Performs system and/or manual tasks to support inbound and outbound operations. Identifies and resolves issues in various functional areas; breakdown, put away, replenishment, QC, staging, loading, shipping. Monitors and maintains SKUs and locations in WMS to support efficient warehouse processing and maximize warehouse space usage. Performs work under the direction of warehouse lead, supervisor or manager.
- Check SKU and quantities picked for customer orders to ensure accuracy, and re-packages or wraps orders as needed
- Sort and load customer orders by route and stop sequence number identified on shipping label
- Pick and stock product to complete replenishment tasks
- Resolve common daily discrepancies or issues.
- Pick product for customer orders ensuring quantity and unit-of-measure (UOM) picked is equal to quantity and UOM ordered
- Prioritize and processes customer orders on night shift, ensuring truck departure timelines are met.
- Receive vendor purchase orders; regular lines or special orders, or customer returns.
- Generate replenishment tasks.
- Separate and labels product received, stocks product into identified locations verifying SKU and quantity accuracy
- Process outbound orders as necessary.
Qualification & Experience:
- Good judgment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience operating warehouse equipment, such as forklift and pallet jack helpful
- Math skills
- Product knowledge
- Problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in warehouse operations and WMS
- Need to have good math, writing and reading skills
- Ability to become certified in the operation of warehouse equipment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Coquitlam, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A