This position contributes to Starbucks success by providing legendary customer service to all customers. This job creates the Starbucks Experience for our customers by providing customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
- Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in partner morale and performance and communicating them to the store manager.
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Starbucks.
- Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the Third Place environment during each shift.
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team.
- Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Assists with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong interpersonal skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Yakima, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A