As a Regional Director you enjoy the journey of developing impactful leaders and regional business growth in many local communities. You are performance driven through the lens of humanity. You develop strategic and operational plans for the region, lead execution, and measure results. You inspire leaders to create and nature strong, diverse teams that engage their communities and customers.
- Model how we work together: Use your leadership style to bring Starbucks values to life for your teams, modeling collaboration, inclusiveness, confidence in leadership, and teamwork, that all move us toward business success.
- Provide functional expertise and execute responsibilities: to enable various teams to enhance the Starbucks experience for customers, increase profitability, find and execute opportunities for growth and expansion within region.
- Lead a team of leaders: Develop high performing, results driven teams through coaching, providing transparent insight and feedback, and meaningful developmental opportunities.
- Minimum High School or GED. Note: a college degree in business or a closely related field, OR 4+ years of US Military service may substitute for a portion of the required experience
- 7+ years of management experience leading a team of 6 or more, including training and coaching to support team members to achieve partner, business and customer results.
- Experience in a multi-unit environment, knowledge of retail or restaurant industry operations and financial reporting
- 5+ years of retail management experience directing multiple districts, P&L, inventory, operations and customer service
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A