From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing extraordinary leaders who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
- Prepares, communicates and educates client groups and team on changes in policies and practices within the organization.
- Leadership – Setting goals for the portfolio, developing organizational capability, and modeling how we work together:
- Support Operations in process gaps
- Plans and manages business unit and department processes and practices to ensure that work is aligned with company business goals and objectives.
- Prepares, communicates and educates client groups on changes in policies and practices within the organization
- Participation in; renovation scoping process/ portfolio/market planning.
- Supports the implementation of company programs to ensure the success of the Company.
- Identifies and communicates key responsibilities. Practices and promotes a successful attitude, confidence in leadership, and teamwork to achieve business results.
- Overall project management to ensure execution of initiatives as required.
- Knowledge of electrical, plumbing and mechanical
- Ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications, particularly Excel and Outlook
- Ability to influence without authority
- Basic knowledge of database queries and analysis
- Knowledge of general construction
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
Qualification & Experience:
- Managing computerized maintenance database (1 year)
- Expense budget accountability (2 years)
- Project management and preventative maintenance programs (1 year)
- Retail or restaurant chain operations (2 years)
- Construction or related mechanical trade, with experience managing service and maintenance vendors (3 years)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: North York, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A