From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrates coffee and its rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing and supporting partners who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
- Calibrate and validate quality testing equipment; perform all testing procedures according to established specifications.
- Troubleshoot equipment or system problems and make minor repairs.
- Inspect, operate and maintain automated production equipment to ensure optimal performance.
- Inform appropriate manufacturing partners and supervisor of machine performance irregularities to minimize the impact of production downtime.
- Train new personnel on proper operational procedures.
- Monitor and document package quality using analytical tools; participate in out of specification and failure investigations.
- Minimize production scrap, including materials and coffee product.
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized work environment.
- Perform visual inspections of finished products; identify quality problems and recommend solutions.
- Record operational and production data.
- High school diploma/GED, US military service or equivalent
- Ability to work in accordance with safety, quality and sanitation standards, policies and procedures
- Ability to work with a diverse team environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Regulated food manufacturing environment (1 year)
- Ability to understand written policies and guidelines, specifications and safety standards
- Performing quality tests using analytical tools (1 year)
- Operating manual and automated packaging equipment (2 years)
- Ability to repair minor mechanical issues on machines and systems
- Mechanical aptitude to troubleshoot minor machine failures and make minor adjustments (1 year)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: York, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A