As a Starbucks partner resources manager, you are a strategic business partner and advocate. You ensure effective delivery of Partner Resources (HR) products and services to all Starbucks partners across an aligned business unit, department or region. We take pride in all of our partner’s modeling and acting in accordance with the Starbucks guiding principles, and as a partner resources manager, you will be a leader in this space.
- Influence – Provide consultation and support to managers on partner relations issues and applicable company policies and employment laws.
- Facilitates partner learning and development, retention strategies, succession planning and career development in accordance with Starbucks Mission Statement and Core Values.
- Collaborate – Partner with Partner Resources specialist teams and cross-functional teams to ensure clients’ organizational needs are met and to develop strategic programs
- Serve as an advocate – Solicits and listens to partners’ concerns, and takes an active role in resolving problems. Provides information, or facilitates partners’ ability to obtain information, about benefits, compensation, training and other Partner Resources programs and services
- Drive – Implement Partner Resources strategic plans, tactics and projects. Integrates company-wide Partner Resources strategic plans, projects and objectives into client business units, departments and regions.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 5 years of Human resources generalist or specialist experience
- Three or more years consulting with internal clients to identify business needs and recommended solutions
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A