From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrates coffee and its rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing and supporting partners who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
- Demonstrate and understand safety as a core value and follows the key essentials to safety as set forth by our safety resolution; reinforces and coaches others to do the same.
- Mark and label containers, container tags, or products.
- Maintain scheduled production throughput to meet team goals for reliability and budget standards. Completes required documentation.
- Inspect product packaging, containers and materials to ensure that appearance, seals and labels conform to established standards.
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized work environment. Cleans machinery, containers, materials or work areas using cleaning solutions, sweeps floors and empties trash.
- Measure, weigh, and count products and materials; removes completed or defective products or materials, placing them in specified areas.
- Load products and materials into package processing equipment.
- Use wrapping machines, pallet jacks and other equipment to prepare pallets of product for movement.
- Ensure that cases and pallets are configured safely and in accordance with standards.
- Understand and follow established safety guidelines, consistently complies with all safety procedures (e.g. PPE, Lock Out Tag Out).
- Ability to work variable shifts to support business needs
- Attention to detail
- Basic math skills
- High school diploma/GED or 4 or more years of US military service
- Ability to understand written policies and guidelines, specifications and safety standards
- Ability to work with a diverse team environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work in accordance with safety, quality and sanitation standards, policies and procedures
Qualification & Experience:
- Production or distribution environment (1 year)
- Operation of manual and automated packaging equipment (1 year)
- Using manual or automated systems to gather and record on operational and quality metrics (1 year)
- Performing quality tests using analytical tools (1 year)
- Familiarity with food safety regulatory requirements and global standards including Preventive Controls for Human Food (FDA Code of Federal Regulations) and the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI). Experience with the GFSI certification schemes (i.e. BRC and/or or SQF)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: York, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A