From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrates coffee and its rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing and supporting partners who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
- Support food safety, legality and quality programs.
- Manage dock door and track incoming purchase orders. Work with scheduling partners to identify shortages in production plan and communicate to appropriate departments and partners.
- Work with the materials management team and Support Center to resolve material variances, set up new raw materials in work-in-process locations, perform inventory counts, reconcile and make visual checks of on-hand raw materials and execute test requests.
- Perform other duties as needed in support of business objectives and Starbucks Mission & Values.
- Maintain product quality through adherence to good manufacturing practices, Food Safety Preventative Controls, product specifications and quality procedures. Monitor and document quality measures using analytical tools.
- Complete required documentation of raw material movement. Maintain scheduled production throughout levels to meet team goals for reliability and budget standards.
- Coordinate movement of raw materials from the warehouse to production locations. Initiate material moves to Work in Process (WIP) locations based on data from transfer reports. Review and act upon messages from the computerized inventory system.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Understand and follow established safety guidelines, programs and procedures; and actively work to prevent safety incidents.
- Ability to understand written policies and guidelines, specifications and safety standards
- Basic math skills
- Regulated food manufacturing environment (1 year)
- Ability to and communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to collect, record and report on material requirements using manual or automated systems
- Ability to work in accordance with safety, quality and sanitation standards, policies and procedures
- Ability to operate stand up reach trucks and counterbalance powered industrial trucks
- Manufacturing or distribution environment (2 years)
- High school diploma/GED, US military service or equivalent
- Ability to perform inventory counts and identify ways to minimize material outages
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: York, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A