Starbucks is known for developing extraordinary people who drive business success by doing the right thing for partners (employees), customers and communities – globally. As a Starbucks leader you are driven by a deep sense of purpose. You are aspirational – never a bystander. You take action to make a positive difference every day, and you inspire others to do the same.
- Legal documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the country in which you apply.
- Ability to work full time (the work regularly demands in excess of 40 hours per week) including variable hours including early mornings, evenings, weekends and/ or holidays.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum High School or GED
- Entrepreneurial mentality with experience in a sales focused environment
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- 2 years retail / customer service management experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort McMurray, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A