The sr. manager – Partner Resources contributes to the success of Starbucks by acting as a strategic business partner, coach and advocate for all partners and plays a leadership role cross functionally and with the Partner Resources Business community. Ensures efficient and effective delivery of Partner Resources products and services to all partners at the York Manufacturing and Logistics site. Responsible for leading and executing all aspects of the People Plan including talent attraction, development and engagement and supporting the company Partner Resources strategy for assigned business units.
- Serves as an escalation point for high level partner relations issues and investigations. Consults with leaders, other Partner Resources support and the legal department on escalated partner relations issues. Acts as a neutral party, counted on to advocate for a balanced perspective.
- Act as a point of contact for all Partner Resources and business unit leaders at the director and above level within assigned business unit and/or geography (ies). Acts as a liaison to emerging brands/unique concepts (including but not limited to acquisition support and influence with regards to policies and procedures).
- Leader of people leaders.
- Leverage Partner Resources and business unit metrics to assess internal and external talent needs and trends. Educate and influence clients and implements strategies and solutions to meet the needs of the business.
- Responsible to hire, train and develop direct reports.
- Leads the implementation of key Partner Resources processes and programs for the client group.
- Communicates organizational culture policies and procedures, tools and resources to partners and clients.
- Leads cross functional projects or broad organization initiatives. Actively works with other senior level business partners as applicable to enhance capability, build alignment and lead process improvement efforts.
- Applies thorough understanding of client functional work and relevant business operations in order to balance Partner Resources and business priorities with executing key Partner Resources strategies and initiatives.
- Collaborate with Partner Resources specialist teams and cross-functional teams to ensure alignment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Advanced knowledge of the principles of practices of labor relations, conflict resolution and human resources management and aministration.
- Experience leading and executing project across multiple and varied client groups.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to mediate conflict and conduct investigations.
- 7 years or more: Increasingly responsible human resources generalist experience including consulting with leadership in the design, development and execution of human resources strategies and practices including staffing, learning and development, success planning and performance management.
- Working knowledge of applicable employment laws, policies and procedures.
- Experience in matrixed, fast paced, global and rapidly changing business environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: York, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A