Website U.S. Department of State
This position is located with Bureau of Intelligence and Research, Office of Executive Director (INR/EX). The incumbent will be an Admin Officer working under the direction of the Office Director performing project management, budget, and travel duties and preparing documents and reports concerning office procurements.
- Manages the office’s travel and transportation requests including travel orders for domestic both and overseas travel, travel advances, and passport and visa requests.
- Ensures that procurement requests for general support services such as office supply stock levels and office equipment are completed.
- Prepares budget documents requested by management. Coordinates all other financial data calls.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance.
- Incumbent will be subject to random drug testing.
- Verification of employment eligibility in the United States is required.
Company: U.S. Department of State
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Hagerstown, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A