Website State Farm
State Farm Insurance Agent located in New York, NY is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Marc Tedaldi – State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
Company: State Farm
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A