Website State Farm
Do you have aspirations to run your own business? If so, you may want to consider working in the office of Marc Tedaldi – State Farm Agent. As a member of our agency team, you have an opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to be a State Farm Agent. You will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance. This position will allow you to experience working in an agent’s office and to explore the opportunity to become a State Farm agent yourself.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Ability to assess customer needs and conduct effective interviews
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Proactive in problem solving
- Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly Windows
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
Company: State Farm
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A