Website State Farm
Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you! State Farm agents market only State Farm insurance and financial service products.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Able to learn computer functions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
Company: State Farm
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Tucson, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A