Website State Farm
Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you! State Farm agents market only State Farm insurance and financial service products.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Property and Casualty license (must have currently)
- Proactive in problem solving
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Ability to multi-task
- Dedicated to customer service
Company: State Farm
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Anchorage, AK, US
Application Deadline: N/A