Website State Farm
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Customer Relations Representative – State Farm Agent Team Member (Base Salary + Commission). We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
Qualification & Experience:
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Detail oriented
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
Company: State Farm
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A