Website State Farm
A State Farm Sales Leader drives territory growth by applying deep market and territory knowledge to recruit and develop new agent entrepreneurs, and effectively influence and consult with agents around differentiating State Farm in meeting multiple customer needs and providing consistently remarkable experiences. Equally, nurtures a personal connection between agents and State Farm.
- Develops new agents in addition to continuing development of all existing agents.
- Developing and executing a comprehensive territory plan.
- Recruits new agents into the company.
- Consulting on and participating in appointments to model and coach customer-focused marketing/sales practices.
- Identifying agent candidates and building/maintaining a quality candidate pool to meet territory growth needs.
- Developing and executing an agent placement plan that meets succession needs and growth potential.
- Sales consulting with agents on sales/marketing goals and opportunities to positively influence market maximization.
- Working with market area leadership to select new agents.
- Drives territory growth by meeting multiple customer needs, providing consistently remarkable experiences and working within the tools and technologies provided.
- Strong industry knowledge beneficial but not required (Financial Services, Auto, Home, and Life Insurance).
- Business development and consulting experience.
- Local network or personal knowledge of a geographic location beneficial in certain markets.
- Insurance/Financial Services Sales Leadership Experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher level education desired.
- Higher level leadership experience.
- Experience in leading a team to achieve exceptional results and obtaining results through others.
- Ability to influence others.
- Strong communicator with ability to break down complex problems into simple terms.
- Demonstrated results in sales recruiting.
Company: State Farm
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tucson, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A