Website Louisiana State Civil Service
This job announcement vacancy is located in Alexandria, LA in the Child Support Enforcement Unit
This position may be filled as a probational appointment or a job appointment that may last up to 48 months. Job appointments may convert to probational appointments. Also, it may be filled as a detail and promoted within 12 months.
The duties that you describe in the Work Experience section of your application will be reviewed by State Civil Service as part of the process in determining if you meet the minimum qualifications for this job.
- Your experience WILL NOT be evaluated based on the job title alone. You must describe your actual duties. If you are a current employee of the State of Louisiana it is important that you indicate in the “Duties” section for each job the specific programs that you worked in to receive credit for that experience.
- List all prior employment. Work experience left off of your electronic application or only included in an attached resume will not be credited. Resumes WILL NOT be accepted in lieu of completed education and experience sections on your application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- You must include all relevant education and experience on your official State application.
- Applicants qualifying based on college training or receipt of a baccalaureate degree will be required to submit an official college transcript to verify credentials claimed prior to appointment. Please make every effort to attach a copy of your transcript to your application. The transcripts can be added as an attachment to your online application. The selected candidate will be required to submit original documentation upon hire.
- Six years of full-time work experience in any field may be substituted for the required baccalaureate degree.
- Candidates without a baccalaureate degree may combine work experience and college credit to substitute for the baccalaureate degree as follows:
- A maximum of 120 semester hours may be combined with experience to substitute for the baccalaureate degree.
- 30 to 59 semester hours credit will substitute for one year of experience towards the baccalaureate degree.
- 60 to 89 semester hours credit will substitute for two years of experience towards the baccalaureate degree.
- 90 to 119 semester hours credit will substitute for three years of experience towards the baccalaureate degree.
- 120 or more semester hours credit will substitute for four years of experience towards the baccalaureate degree.
- College credit earned without obtaining a baccalaureate degree may be substituted for a maximum of four years full-time work experience towards the baccalaureate degree. Candidates with 120 or more semester hours of credit, but without a degree, must also have at least two years of full-time work experience to substitute for the baccalaureate degree.
Company: Louisiana State Civil Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Alexandria, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A