Website Louisiana State Civil Service
This position is under the direct supervision of the Administrative Program Manager 1. This incumbent serves as a member of an administrative support staff team who provide an array of administrative support functions to clients as well as to the professional staff of Tyler BHC. The primary administrative support functions include serving as admissions and financial interviewer, switchboard operator and receptionist.
- Compiles information from various sources and prepares specialized reports; formats reports according to department standards.
- May begin performing duties related to traditional administrative functions, such as property control, purchasing, and safety, in addition to other clerical duties as noted above.
- Prepares requisitions for the purchase of supplies; may involve entering information into an automated system.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Serves as clerical assistant to a manager, which could include keeping appointment schedule, preparing travel, issuing directives to others on their behalf, and relieving the manager of administrative matters.
- Performs responsible, initial departmental-program duties in accordance with rules, regulations, and policies. May involve communication with other departments, customers, etc.
- Develops procedures and guidelines related to the imaging of documents; maintains a log of imaged files; may serve as leadworker over other imaging positions.
- Processes routine paperwork and/or enters data into a department log or database in the servicing of a customer.
Company: Louisiana State Civil Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lafayette, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A