Website State of New Mexico
This position is responsible for the oversight of physical fitness, cadet leadership, discipline, and health and welfare of the cadets; and ensuring that agency standards, policies, protocols and mission are upheld.
This position is responsible for operational activities within the cadre department; supervision of cadre, manage cadre work schedules, review and verify of documentation, and assist with the development and implementation of continuous training for the cadre department.
- Train, supervise and evaluate assigned cadre and cadets
- Ensure all assigned daily operational activities are completed during shift
- Collect, compile and distribute information for weekly training schedule
- Ensure all required documentation is completed and verified in accordance with program requirements
- Ensure all cadet standards of conduct are upheld and corrective action is implemented
- Supervisory experience
- Communication, problem solving, and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Adaptable to change
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and three (3) years of military service, Corrections work, experience working with at-risk youth, including delivering or evaluating training courses and/or educational activities. Substitutions Apply.
Company: State of New Mexico
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Roswell, NM, US
Application Deadline: N/A