Website State of Oregon
Are you looking for a new career? If you enjoy rewarding work and helping people, don’t miss this opportunity to join our team! Careers at Oregon Department of Human Services (ODHS) will allow you the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of Oregonian Families every day!
- Interview applicants by phone and in person to gather information needed to assess and determine if there is a need for services and benefits.
- Assess client family strengths and needs, connecting families to other resources and programs in the community.
- Determine initial and ongoing eligibility for TANF, SNAP, Medical, Aging and People with Disabilities (APD) Financial Eligibility, Medicare, Domestic Violence and Employment Related Day Care.
- Other duties as assigned.
- You will update narrative reports by summarizing new information from the client and collateral sources.
- May require a valid driver’s license or other acceptable method of transportation.
- Limited physical exertion
- May interact with clients who are under emotional or financial stress.
- Work can require travel, including overnight.
- Experience high volume of computer work, using various computer programs in a fast-paced team environment.
- Priorities and procedures may change daily and requires the ability to be flexible in application of procedures.
- May require being at a terminal or telephone for prolonged periods of the workday.
Company: State of Oregon
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Klamath Falls, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A