Website State Of Texas Jobs
The Texas Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS) works with communities to protect children, the elderly, and people with disabilities from abuse, neglect, and exploitation. It also works to protect the health and safety of children in daycare, as well as foster care and other types of 24-hour care. We do this through investigations, services and referrals, regulation, and prevention programs.
- The Texas Department of Family and Protective Services is looking for volunteers to sit with children while they are in the hospital.
- Children and youth who are in foster care and are hospitalized, must be under adult supervision at all times.
- Our children in the hospital need a caring adult like you to keep them company, comfort them, read to them, or help them eat.
- This is a great opportunity for retired medical professionals, first responders, teachers, or anyone who loves nurturing children.
- All volunteers are required to complete a background check, attend orientation, and complete online trainings.
Company: State Of Texas Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: El Paso, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A