Website State of Wisconsin
The division is needing a Children’s Long Term Support Supervisor to maintain and oversee staff in the CLTS program according to Wisconsin’s Home and Community based Services (HCBS) Medicaid Waiver Programs, federally authorized under 1915 of the Social Security Act.
- Reviews cases, applies assessment skills, and makes determinations regarding appropriate course of action during individual and group supervision.
- Provides feedback and direction to staff regarding service planning and compliance activities.
- Promotes a family centered, recovery-oriented philosophy by advocating for client rights and strength-based approaches.
- Interviews, selects, trains, supervises, disciplines, and evaluates assigned staff according to Human Services Departmental and County policies.
- Assists staff in the field as needed and for direct supervision purposes.
- Assures compliance with all relevant rules, administrative codes and applicable laws and statutes and works toward high fidelity to established best practice models which includes quality of plans, timelines, critical incidents, restrictive measures planning, reduction letters and appeals.
- Rotates on-call with other Children and Family Division Supervisors to analyze danger thresholds, impending danger threats of observable conditions, regarding the development of protective plans. On call consists of after hours, weekends and holidays.
- Other duties may be required and assigned; details provided on posted job description.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field and one year experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Company: State of Wisconsin
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Brookfield, WI, US
Application Deadline: N/A