Website State of Wisconsin
The division is looking to add an experienced and compassionate Community Outreach Worker, who will ensure community safety, placement prevention, competency building, and positive client development by coaching and educating juveniles, children, and their families to develop independent living skills, coping strategies, daily living, and peer relational skills and values and serve as an extension into the community.
- Mentor and educate clients in developing independent living skills and values.
- Works within the care coordinators established family plans to increase client’s independence and achieve success.
- Assist care coordinators in assessing clients by providing case planning and reviewing goals.
- Co-facilitate the Incredible Years social skills group.
- Assist in coordinating needed services and providing appropriate referrals to available resources including legal, academic, medical, community outreach programs, and multi- disciplinary county programs.
- Maintain contact or provides referrals to collateral contacts such as schools, medical offices, and law enforcement.
- Variety of other tasks necessary included on the posted job description
- Associate’s degree and one year experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience, required
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
Company: State of Wisconsin
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Rhinelander, WI, US
Application Deadline: N/A