Website State Farm
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Insurance and Financial Services Position – State Farm Agent Team Member (Base Salary + Commission). We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Proactive in problem solving
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
Company: State Farm
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tucson, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A