Website State Farm
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Financial Services Position – State Farm Agent Team Member (Base Salary + Commission). We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to explain complex financial issues in understandable terms
- Bilingual – Spanish preferred
- Detail oriented
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
Company: State Farm
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A