Website Stop & Shop
Our Assistant Managers and Store Managers are passionate about their associates, customers and communities. They are responsible for providing strong, positive and pro-active leadership to their team and will be held accountable for “total Store” activities. Our managers pride themselves on leadership that embodies an exceptional customer experience and associate engagement.
- Responsible for compliance with local, state and federal laws as well as internal audits
- Accountable for providing strong, positive, and pro-active leadership to their team while providing direction, feedback, and holding them accountable for performance and results.
- Create a culture of best-in-class customer service to ensure exceptional service level interaction.
- Promote a positive environment which is sensitive and responsive to both our internal and external customers.
- Responsible for store operations
- Expected to act as coach and facilitator in delegating and empowering their team to manage and be held accountable for daily operations of their departments.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication, verbal, and written skills
- Effective problem solver
- Ability to influence and communicate cross functionally
- Knowledge of all departments within store
- Exceptional interpersonal, planning, organizing
- Effective organizational, time management and delegation skills
- Experience with Labor Relations
- Highly motivated, results-oriented, and a self-starter
- Proven track record of people development
Company: Stop & Shop
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Norwood, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A