Website Stop & Shop
At Stop & Shop our Pharmacy Tech’s have a significant impact on delivering our promise of a streamlined, personalized shopping experience for our customers. To achieve this goal the Pharmacy Tech’s will use their strong communication and interpersonal skills to welcome and offer understanding and caring service to our customers. Additionally Pharmacy Tech’s will assist pharmacists in checking and filling prescriptions, answering questions and requests, responding to and referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Able to meet physical demands, including standing for long periods of time.
- Performing computer data entry of prescription information;
- Maintaining a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations;
- Licensure requirements vary by state. Learn more by visiting your states Board of Pharmacy website or asking the hiring manager.
- Ability to work a retail schedule which includes weekends and evenings;
- Organizing medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions;
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience in a pharmacy, retail, medical, or customer service setting
- Previous experience as a Pharmacy Technician
- National Certification from an accredited pharmacy technician certification program approved by specific state regulations (e.g. PTCB, ExCPT, etc.).
- High School diploma or equivalent (preferred).
Company: Stop & Shop
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Cranston, RI, US
Application Deadline: N/A