Website Stop & Shop
Stop & Shop is seeking a Part Time (nights and weekends) Pharmacy Tech to join our Pharmacy team. Begin a career journey focused on your development and success and enjoy a culture that supports and values our customers, our neighbors and each other.
- Organizing medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions;
- Maintaining a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations;
- Able to meet physical demands, including standing for long periods of time.
- Licensure requirements vary by state. Learn more by visiting your states Board of Pharmacy website or asking the hiring manager.
- Ability to work a retail schedule which includes weekends and evenings;
- Performing computer data entry of prescription information;
Qualification & Experience:
- National Certification from an accredited pharmacy technician certification program approved by specific state regulations (e.g. PTCB, ExCPT, etc.).
- High School diploma or equivalent (preferred).
- Previous experience as a Pharmacy Technician
- Previous experience in a pharmacy, retail, medical, or customer service setting
Company: Stop & Shop
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Old Saybrook, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A