Tesco Maintenance are currently looking to recruit an EAM Field Analyst. At Tesco, our stores and offices couldn’t function without the support of our Maintenance Team. As an EAM Field Analyst you will develop and deliver EAM training, monitor and analyse system usage and develop action plans
- Developing and delivering improvement plans to improve knowledge and compliance of system usage.
- Acting as an ambassador for the systems with emphasis on providing communication and updates to the field and vice versa.
- Reviewing and analysing the use of key business systems by key stakeholders.
- Planning and organising my work in line with the EAM road-map.
- Assisting in delivering the training required to launch/sustain systems and provide support and coaching.
- Bringing a knowledge of the field operation to the national EAM Field team and assist and in the set up and testing of the systems. Work across functional teams to successfully land and sustain system projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ideally you would have a field engineering/ maintenance background looking to take on more of an analytical system support position
- Experience working with remote teams
- Understanding of Tesco Maintenance processes
- Training/systems experience – within maintenance a bonus
- Customer service experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A