The Tesla EHS&S Training team is looking for an LMS Admin to help with the administration of Tesla’s internal Learing Management System, Inside Tesla Learning. As an LMS Admin for the EHS&S Training team, your purpose is to support day-to-day administration of LMS functions through the creation/scheduling of new courses/classes, roster management and eLearning content testing.
- Generate business channel specific reporting using various reporting tools
- Develop strategies and resources to support deployment of information on process and product changes
- Own, identify, research, and resolve help desk user questions and issues through trouble ticket tracking system.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of a knowledge base and supporting documentation regarding administrative access and functions of the LMS.
- Develop training and material for users of the system to review and learning from. This should include both learners and instructors.
- Support other LMS administrators with testing content, enhancements and general system functionality
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Must be able to understand complex information and communicate the information to people with diverse professional backgrounds.
- SQL experience is a plus
- High proficiency and expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, in particular PowerPoint and SharePoint are required
- Open collaborative style: ability to work both in a team environment and autonomously with minimal supervision or direction
- 1-3 years working as a Learning Management System Administrator.
- Highly proficient in Excel or like spreadsheet tools, experience with advanced formulas and functions (vlookups, Pivot tables, macros).
- Knowledge of SCORM 1.2, 2004 and AICC tracking standards, and ability to troubleshoot course issues
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and presentation skills with ability to successfully deliver and communicate complex technical training
- Ability to be unfazed by ambiguity and comfortable in environments with shifting priorities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A