Tesla Energy Support Specialists handle a variety of customer issues while delivering on world class customer service. Deliver on Tesla Measures of Excellence, perform other duties and assignments including administrative, special projects. Support general call center functions that reinforce the mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy. Energy Support Specialists are the front line and face of the Tesla brand. They should maintain a level of professionalism that exceeds that of our customer’s expectations.
- Maintain and follow through on ongoing customer concerns until issue is resolved
- Achieve minimum expectations on all Key Performance Indicators, monthly and quarterly
- Provide excellent customer service that is focused on the person as well as the solution.
- Proactively self-educates and maintains expectations regarding training, courses, and procedural/policy updates
- Address tasks in a timely manner
- Work with various Tesla partners, such as scheduling, maintenance, process development, etc.
- Thinks outside the box & takes initiative
- Team player attitude is a MUST
- Receptive to constructive feedback
- 1 year of call center experience or equivalent
- Excellent judgement in solving critical problems
- Ability to adapt in a fast pace changing environment
- Experience with Windows and MS Office applications
- Proven track record of excellent customer quality and productivity expectations
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Buffalo, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A