We’re looking to grow our frontline team in San Jose. The Greenlight Hub is staffed with Uber Experts and Senior Experts who have in-person and virtual interactions with customers who drive and deliver on the Uber platform. Our team uses a combination of sales, customer service, and problem solving to help “Earners” get more value out of their time using Uber. Uber Experts are skilled at converting prospective customers to take their first trip, helping existing users earn more with Uber, and reengaging users who have stopped using the platform.
- Convert prospective earners to take their first trip on the platform
- Follow internal documentation to help existing earners with troubleshooting
- Provides actionable insights to the leadership team to drive results
- Serve as primary point-of-contact for escalated or challenging support, Lost Item Return, and any other logistical concern that requires immediate action.
- Be persuasive, empathetic, and creative in helping customers decide to leverage Uber more
- Ask probing questions to understand customers needs, reservations, and goals; pitch Uber as a solution
- Serve as a peer leader – demonstrating adaptability and optimism, showcasing positivity and excellence, and mentoring nUbers through mentorship, ridealongs and reverse ridealongs.
- Re-engage Earners who have stopped using the platform by overcoming blocks and obstacles they are facing
- Support the local leadership team (Team Lead) through floor management and flexing into other roles as needed. This work includes auditing interactions for adherence to processes, as well as real-time management of inbound requests from third parties (e.g., vendors, security),and site logistics.
- Previous role in retail, customer service, or customer support with conversion/retention goals
- Sales, account management, or business development experience
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Effective communication skills with the ability to interact and connect with many types of personalities
- Minimum 6 months experience in a Greenlight or customer service and sales equivalent
- Ability to work in an open floor plan with moderate noise
- Experience leading peers to achieve success metrics without direct manager oversight
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Jose, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A