Website Universal Studios
The Assistant Manager, Global Mobility is responsible for coordinating and assisting the policy & process development, vendor services and performance, compliance, governance, and recordkeeping for international assignments for Universal Parks and Resorts, which includes policy & process maintenance, vendor service level management and resolution, team member engagement, assignment and cultural readiness, and communications related to mobility. Also responsible for advising internal stakeholders on mobility practices, talent assessment, and internal mobility.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners, Legal, Finance and business leaders to understand the needs of the business related to global talent moves requiring visa and relocation support, as well as counsel Team Members and stakeholders on assignment readiness and cultural awareness
- Manage assignee relocation, including counseling of process, policies, vendor relationships, compliance, and relocation benefits
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Manage global mobility policies and program guidelines to ensure industry competitiveness and compliance with legal, tax, and local employment regulations. Stays current with industry trends and best practices. Communicate and educate key stakeholders and business partners on changing developments, and advises proactively on policy and procedure change.
- Development and manage administrative processes, including coordination with internal and external stakeholders, to ensure proper tracking and record keeping of all mobility and assignment related documents. Partner with HRBP and Talent Acquisition on repatriation and role placement for assignees
- Leads the development and production of all service and team member engagement initiatives including content of Global Mobility internal websites, relocation, assignment briefing and immigration preparation, cultural trainings, and group relocation sessions. Counsels Team Members and stakeholders on assignment readiness and cultural awareness
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in international human resources and/or international payroll issues strongly preferred
- ; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (Human Resources, Business Administration, Management or a related field)
- 4-7 years of relevant global mobility and expatriate management experience required
- Previous finance or tax experience strongly preferred
Company: Universal Studios
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A