The package center supervisor will work in an office environment where business casual attire is required. The environment is a fast-paced operations environment in which the ideal candidate will be able to take and respond to phone calls as well as manage computer programs and systems.
- Responsible for directing the work of others as well as managing and administering timecards.
- Supervises daily activities of drivers and package handlers to ensure that all assigned duties are accomplished safely and timely.
- Supervisors typically work Monday through Friday however, weekend work may be required based upon needs.
- Previous supervisory experience, preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to build positive work relationships and work well with diverse groups, excellent conflict management skills.
- Customer service skills (internal/external).
- Previous Package Center or Phone Center experience, a plus.
- Ability to create and manipulate Microsoft Office Excel spreadsheets, and use Microsoft Office Word to create and modify documents.
- Ability to work varying shifts, additional hours and/or overtime depending on service needs.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Good cognitive reasoning skills; Self-motivation.
- Ability to manage stress and manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Ability to direct the work of the other employees effectively
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Charleston, WV, US
Application Deadline: N/A