Website U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS)
As a Logistic Management Specialist your duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Identify property items for replacement or surplus in accordance with policy.
- Develop and implement a program to facilitate efficient and effective purchases of heavy equipment and vehicles and associated materials.
- Develop training projects or modules for development of equipment and vehicle operations skills of field staff.
- Provide and conduct safety training for heavy equipment.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National.
- Individuals assigned male at birth after 12-31-59 must be registered for Selective Service. To verify registration visit SSS.gov.
- Resume and supporting documents (See How to Apply).
- Suitability for employment, as determined by background investigation
- Drug Testing Position: Selectees tentatively selected for this position will be required to submit to urinalysis to screen for illegal drug use prior to appointment.
- Medical Requirements: Selectees must pass a pre-employment medical examination and may be subject to post-employment medical examinations to determine if they are maintaining the fitness standards for this position.
- Driver’s License: Selectees must possess and maintain a valid State driver’s license at all times during their tenure.
- Uniform: Official U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service uniform is required.
- Probationary Period: Selectees may be required to successfully complete a probationary period.
- Notice of Financial Disclosure Report Requirement: This position is subject to a financial disclosure requirement and you will be required to complete either OGE Form 278e or OGE Form 450 as applicable within 30 days of your appointment
Company: U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Columbia, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A