Website U.S. Forest Service
This position is in the Chief Information Office (CIO) which manages the information resources environment for the Forest Service. The incumbent oversees the staff responsible for facilitating the coordination with field and Forest Service leadership to all information technology (IT) infrastructure, business applications, and information management services.
- Promote and support a positive work environment to create a climate of mutual respect and integrity.
- Facilitate the coordination between the field and leadership to all information technology infrastructure, business applications, and information management services.
- Interpret and recommend enforcement of information technology (IT) policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Identify and provide for the developmental and training needs of employees.
- Research and analyze complex IT issues where the success of the program is dependent on the Information Technology solution.
- Subject to satisfactory adjudication of Public Trust background investigation and/or fingerprint check.
- Males born after 12/31/1959 must be Selective Service registered or exempt.
- Subject to one-year supervisory/managerial probationary period (unless prior service is creditable).
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National.
- Successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- May be required to successfully complete a probationary and a trial period
Company: U.S. Forest Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A