Website U.S. Forest Service
These positions are located on a Human Resources Service Team for the Employee Relations Program.
These positions serve as a senior Human Resources Specialist that provides management advisory services regarding appropriate disciplinary & other corrective techniques that are responsive to a wide range of conduct based & performance problems.
- Provides management advisory services regarding appropriate disciplinary and other corrective techniques that are responsive to a wide range of conduct based and performance problems.
- Explains rules and regulations, procedures, rights and obligations to both management and employees.
- Conducts employee fact finding and administrative investigations which involve alleged employee misconduct cases.
- Conducts research and provides advisory opinions in all areas of employee relations to management.
- Advises management on complex employee relations issues involving the interpretation and adapting of personnel policy to specific situations, regulatory compliance, and employee rights.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National.
- Males born after 12/31/1959 must be Selective Service registered or exempt.
- Subject to satisfactory adjudication of background investigation and/or fingerprint check.
- Successful completion of one year probationary period, unless previously served.
- Per Public Law 104-134 all Federal employees are required to have federal payments made by direct deposit to their financial institution.
- Successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
Company: U.S. Forest Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Tacoma, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A